I accept the challenge of my friend and career coach, Meg Montford to share why I enjoy blogging:
1. I am passionate about words … and their impact, if used thoughtfully.
2. I love to corral, and organize random thoughts I have and readings I stumble upon from others into what I hope are meaningful ideas that inspire others – particularly those in career and job transition.
3. I love to connect with others with like minds or those with alternative thoughts and ideas.
4. I love the Internet and the possibilities. Blogging serves both individuals and businesses in expanding their reach!
5. Blogging makes me stretch and learn.
I’m tagging my friends, below: